Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I cut hair from a picture using Adobe photoshop?

Is it possible to cut out hair from a photo without using layers or blending and without cropping the entire photo?


I tried using the lasso tool but is there a way to do it where it looks natural and not pieced out from the picture?How can I cut hair from a picture using Adobe photoshop?
If the background is a different colour, use the magic wand tool.


Set it to about 30 tolerance, click on the background then delete it.How can I cut hair from a picture using Adobe photoshop?
If you are using 7.0 click the filter and extract tool. It may take a little practice but it is the most accurate method. You use it by marking the selected area and using the fill tool.
You could use the liquify filter and warp it that way. I've never tried cut out hair, so I don't know if it would work.
Yes, try the above suggestions. Just remember it takes time, you have to proceed slowly for good results.

No comments:

Post a Comment