Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I make my photoshop brush fade into a different color?

Here is an example of what I am talking about....





http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a219/patrice711/3652a812.png





I just got this program and I am trying so hard to figure it out! It's Adobe Photoshop CS4How can I make my photoshop brush fade into a different color?
In the example, there is no change in brush color. There is a gradient applied to the stroke (outline) of the text and, I believe, a layer applied over all the elements of the image (meaning the very top layer) with a white to transparent gradient applied. White on the bottom, transparent on the top. Then the Opacity of this layer is reduced so that below can be seen. Change in Blending mode might also be involved. (The text may be in the very top layer with its Opacity reduced just slightly.)How can I make my photoshop brush fade into a different color?
I Created a forum to help others with photoshop, programming and other related stuff.. it will have tutorials and you can ask questions..


Yes, I am advertising to get more traffic to the website, but It will also help you solve your problem.





if your interested..


http://www.yousucktuts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment