Friday, January 8, 2010

If I want to cut and paste a picture on photoshop how do I blend my picture in?

I don't want my picture to look like I cut and pasted. I took to sepereate pics of my dogs at different times and want them on a card together, but when I cut and paste and add a background it looks so fake.If I want to cut and paste a picture on photoshop how do I blend my picture in?
Send them to me and I can edit them. Send me an email and we can hook up. I'll show my work too if you want.





You can use the hard eraser around the edges by hand (it's not so painstaking as it may seem). Before doing that, though, use your magnifying tool to balloon the picture up so you can get a decent ';cut';. Be sure to adjust the size of the hard eraser to account for more detailed edging. For instance, use a 3 for the much smaller areas, and use anywhere from 5 up to 11 for the more ';obtuse'; areas.





If the cut object still looks rather ';choppy'; around the edges (likely not), consider ';lightly'; placing a gaussian blur to it.





When you get to that very last step and it just seems ';a bit out of place';, you could apply a very thin layer of noise to it. It will bring down the rest of the picture quality to match up with the lesser quality of the inserted object (last ditch effort, though).If I want to cut and paste a picture on photoshop how do I blend my picture in?
In order to make the edging good, you have to use the pen tool to outline, not the magnetic lasso or magic wand. Google ';photoshop pen outline tutorial'; and you should get thousands of results.





Enjoy :)
  • over the counter cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment