Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best Photoshop to use to edit drawings?

I need to know so I can plan on getting it. I love drawing and I would like to upgrade my drawings and edit them on the computer!What is the best Photoshop to use to edit drawings?
Photoshop would be a good way to go. I work on both Photoshop and Illustrator. With Photoshop you can scan in your drawings and edit them. I suggest looking into a wacom tablet which comes with a pen that you can use like a writing pen. I find it easier because you can select a brush from the tool box in Photoshop which can give you many different effects like brush strokes, water color etc. The pen will give you the freedom much like a pencil or brush. I hope this helps.





Good luck!What is the best Photoshop to use to edit drawings?
I'm not sure that Photoshop is the right application for this. You might look into Adobe Illustrator instead.
If you want something free/opensource try gimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment