Friday, January 8, 2010

How do you layer images in photoshop?

I'm trying to make a game cover and I can't put the image behind it.How do you layer images in photoshop?
Your original image might be the ';background image'; ... in which case, you won't be able to layer anything under it. Double click the layer and it should turn into a regular layer... then you can put stuff under it.





Good luck!How do you layer images in photoshop?
Not sure what you mean. If you want to create a layer, on the top menu go to Layer--%26gt;New--%26gt;Layer. Then, if you want to rearrange the layers, drag and drop the layers in the window on the right of the screen in the order you wish.
do you see the layer on the bottom right corner?





just click the image


and drag it under the game cover :) i hope this works


I had the trial and I hope my memory is correct



No comments:

Post a Comment