Friday, January 8, 2010

How do you change the color of a brush in photoshop?

I have CS4, and I can't change the color of my brush. I have both the foreground color and the background color set to blue. When I got to use any brush, It's red. I'm not in quick mas mode either. I can't even click on some of the options like Scattering, or Duel brush. In Color Dynamic, I cant do anything with the foreground/background jitter. I am in RGB Color, and the mode is set to Normal.How do you change the color of a brush in photoshop?
The only thing I know that will disable Scattering and Dual brush is if you have the ';Art History Brush Tool'; selected instead of the normal Brush. The icons look very similar in the toolbar.





Press the letter ';B'; for the Brush and see if that fixes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment