Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I make a really cool profile picture with Photoshop?

I have photoshop cs3 and i am pretty good with it, but i have run out of ideas for my Facebook profile pictures. can anyone give me any ideas/tutorials on something interesting? i have already done stuff from cartoony pics to like a Sin City effect but idk what to do next.





thank you.How can I make a really cool profile picture with Photoshop?
My recommendation for interesting effects in Photoshop is the use of difference gradients all you have to do is use a normal gradient, and at the top where all the settings are set the mode to difference. And then start overlaying gradients on top of each other. Randomly put down gradients in different areas, going in different directions. That sort of thing





Afterwards, duplicate your layer, flip it vertically or horizontally and blend the two layers in different ways. Then duplicate it again.... or create yet another layer and do more difference gradients and blend that one in. The possibilities are endless, and based on how blend them together you can get some wild effects. One of my best wallpapers I've ever created was done using this effect. Check the link below to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment