Monday, December 28, 2009

Is DeviantArt the safest place to download brushes from for Photoshop?

Just wondering because I used to use deviantart and dafont for my brushes and fonts, but my computer broke awile after that, so I don't want to take any chances.Is DeviantArt the safest place to download brushes from for Photoshop?
Absolutely. I use it all the time. But if you arent so sure about downloading brushes then here's an easy way.





Copy (by screenshot or just drawing) the brush onto a transparent layer and try to only leave the brush. Erase or magic wand it to delete the background. Crop it to be a square. Then go to Edit%26gt; Define brush preset and name your brush. Now that brush should always be in your brush presets.Is DeviantArt the safest place to download brushes from for Photoshop?
Yeah they are OK

No comments:

Post a Comment