Monday, December 28, 2009

How do i make two diffrent pictures into one using photoshop?

Okay so I have two different pictures, a picture of me and a picture of my friend,


I want to put both of us in one picture.





I just got photoshop BTW, i know how to use it, but I don't know how to do what I just said.





Yeah so can someone help. I know this kind of sounds confusing, but can you please help lol :]





Please %26amp;%26amp; Thank you %26lt;3How do i make two diffrent pictures into one using photoshop?
Do you know how to use the pen tool.


-If so:


Cut out either you or your friend from their picture by outlining them (or you) with the pen tool, going to the paths tab and hitting the dotted circle button at the bottom. Then hit Ctrl+C to copy. Go to the other picture and hit Ctrl+V. Hit V or click on the move tool and position yourself or your friend however you like.How do i make two diffrent pictures into one using photoshop?
- you can cut yourself from your picture, and do the same thing to your friend's picture. and then put the 2 pictures on 1 background or (picture) you want it as a background...





And you don't need to have perfect selection, just use the mask tool around the edges...





You can search Youtube.com for great tutorials on that, just type on the search box something like that:





(combining images using masks in photoshop) and watch one of the tutorials...





It's always a good way to watch something done in front of you...





I hope i helped:)

No comments:

Post a Comment