Monday, December 28, 2009

Photoshop??

What is the best kind of photoshop?I want to put letters on my pictures and take thinks out of my pictures like a necklace for instance and add something from another photo, what photoshop would do all that??Photoshop??
IF you mean Adobe Photoshop...


Well, Adobe Photoshop (v7.0, CS, CS2, CS3). And as you said about what you want to do, I think anyone of previous versions would be enough...





IF you mean any graphics editor...


Then, (ACDsee, CorelDRAW) And I suggest Corel if you want a professional work.





--------


Free Trial Versions of:


Adope Photoshop CS3


http://www.adobe.com/downloads/Photoshop??
Adobe Photoshop is best and only best.
get the latest version of Adobe PhotoShop or Adobe Photoshop Elements (for beginners) but it costs lots of $$





you can also download the Gimp at www.gimp.org for free

No comments:

Post a Comment