Monday, December 28, 2009

I wont to get photoshop but I dont wont to pay loads of money for it?

I have an old version of Macromedia fireworks 8 but heard you can do a lot more with Adobe Photoshop CS3. I am a student and can't really afford to pay loads of money for it. I could buy the student edition, what is the difference between the student Edition and the full?I wont to get photoshop but I dont wont to pay loads of money for it?
I really wouldn't recommend getting an illegal copy of the software. Most of the cracker software contains viruses/trojans and of course if you do get caught - you will end up paying through the nose.





The eligibility for the student edition, is simply that you have to be a student. Although I am unable to find an exact feature list for the student edition, I dont believe there is any difference between the student and standard editions of the software - only what you can effectively do with the end products. Images or other works created with the student edition cannot be sold commerically.I wont to get photoshop but I dont wont to pay loads of money for it?
You could always use a slightly different program. The GIMP is free, but I find that it's a bit challenging to use. You could use Photoshop Elements, which takes the most important functions from Photoshop and puts them into a rather cheaper package. It still costs quite a bit (about $250) if you don't have too much money, but I think it's worth it if you're not totally broke.
Download the trial for P'shop CS3 from adobe.com you will have to set up an account first. After you have done this go to youtube and type in how to get photoshop cs3 for free and there are loads of videos to show you how to do it.Make sure and read the comments on the video first before you download anything.
go to adove and download


the try out of photoshop cs3 or cs2


then go to


youserials.com


and type photoshop cs3 or cs2


and get the serial


to get the full software for free
Since your a student, maybe you can get it for a discounted price. Try journeyed.com or ebay or something like that. Ask around and see if one of your friends has it and will let you put it on your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment