Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I make a really cool heart design in photoshop?

And how do I get to the blending options???? I've tried right clicking but it doesn't work... Right clicking on the custom shape doesn't work and I don't know what to do!!! It's really making me angry because I'm reading these tutorials and they're telling me to use blending options by right clicking but it's not working for me!How do I make a really cool heart design in photoshop?
About the heart: I would start with the Custom shape tool and then work with it from there.





Hold the SHIFT key and the hit the U key, until you have the custom shape tool showing in the options bar on top. To change the shape selected, left click on the arrow pointing down on the right side of the shape and on the new window click on the heart shape.





To change the mode, use the left button of your mouse to click and you should have access to all of the different blending modes.
  • over the counter cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment