Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I make a picture a layer on Photoshop?

I have Adobe Photoshop. I want to make one picture the background of the other. How do I open a picture as a layer? Thank you YA.How do I make a picture a layer on Photoshop?
open the picture you want to edit


and then double-click on the lock icon in the layers palette tab


the images will change be a layer automatically





hopefully helpfullHow do I make a picture a layer on Photoshop?
Open both images in Photoshop, add a new layer to the background image using the Layers window. Then copy the other image and paste it into the newly created layer.
open 2 images, then click and drag image #1 (top image ) to image #2 (background image) then drop. Now, you should have 2 layers. Good luck.
drag it in

No comments:

Post a Comment