Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I fill a shape with a colour in Photoshop CS2?

I am very new to photoshop and I can't seem to fill in the shape that I have created with the colour I want. Can anyone help?How do I fill a shape with a colour in Photoshop CS2?
Pretty simple:





1)';control+click'; on the layer of the shape that you want to fill in.


2) Once your shape is selected (has little marching ants around it), create a new layer (control+shift+n)


3) click on the foreground color selector, pick the color you want, and click ';OK';


4) Fill the selection with your color (Edit %26gt; Fill) or Shift+F5 select your foreground color as the choice for the fill





You're done.. your shape will be filled with the color you selected.How do I fill a shape with a colour in Photoshop CS2?
You can try going to the gradient tool (6 down in right column in tool bar) hold down to have multiple options for that tool and click Paint Bucket Tool. Then select your color/colour from the bottom of the tool bar then click inside the shape. Hope this helps.
i haven't got photoshop csc but for photoshop 7 you...


click the magic wand tool and then click on the shape


and then click the paint brush


and paint. It won't pait anything out of the shape :D








x

No comments:

Post a Comment