Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I get a TTF file onto my photoshop?

I've been trying to add new fonts onto my photoshop and I'm not the most computer literate person. Anyone know how to do this? I use photoshop CS3. Thanks!How do I get a TTF file onto my photoshop?
ok the simple way is to%26gt;


open your 'control panel'


go to 'fonts'


and drag the 'ttf' into it,


if you have photoshop open then close it and open it again


then under the fonts list look for it there





That should do it ;-)How do I get a TTF file onto my photoshop?
If you have a .ttf file then just right click it and choose ';install';.





If no install option on right click menu then go to control panel and into fonts and drag the ttf file into this fonts folder.





If the ttf file is zipped then you should unzip it before doing either of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment