Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do you put one image on top of another in Photoshop?

I opened an image in Photoshop and added some text onto it. Now I want to add a small image on top of that, but I don't see anywhere to ';insert'; an image. All I see is how to open another project, but that doesn't apply the image on top of the other one. I also created another layer, but I still don't see how to add an image on top of the original one. Help!How do you put one image on top of another in Photoshop?
try to open the image you want separately, hit ctrl+a (select all) then ctrl+c (copy). Go to your project, on the selected layer, hit ctrl+v (paste). The image should be included on your project.How do you put one image on top of another in Photoshop?
What a terrible answer. Clear reason why you should not be able to vote for your own. Report Abuse

you have to remove the back ground from the pic you want in the forground and make sure its the top layer it's real easy after you have done it once
  • over the counter cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment