Thursday, December 24, 2009

My symbol in Photoshop has grittiness around the edges, how can I make these clean and precise without cut out?

I'm still mastering Photoshop and my logo-like symbol has gritty edges when you zoom in and I want it looking smooth! Any suggestions would be appreciated. I've tried cutout but it doesn't do much.





Also, how do you merge layers?My symbol in Photoshop has grittiness around the edges, how can I make these clean and precise without cut out?
When you zoom in far enough it is bound to look gritty. The key is to design the logo for the largest size you intend to display it at, whether on screen or on paper. You might possibly need more than one version.My symbol in Photoshop has grittiness around the edges, how can I make these clean and precise without cut out?
First of all, if you want to merge layers you can do that by either using the ';merge layers'; options in the layers menu or use ctrl+shift+e to merge all.





It depends on your image but using the feather option in selection%26gt;modify selection%26gt;feather helps when blending selected layers together. Usually a 4-6 px feather is sufficient. There are many helpful tutorials you can use on sites such as www.good-tutorials.com. I would suggest researching how others create their logos in order to achieve the best possible result.
  • over the counter cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment