Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it possible to resell a used copy of photoshop cs3?

I need to purchase photoshop cs3 for a class I am taking but my jaw just about hit the floor when I saw the price. Would it be possible for me to resell it when I am finished or is it one of those things that once you use the serial number you can't install it again on any other computer? I already have several graphics editing programs so I am sure I won't need photoshop again when I am finished with the class. Is it possible to resell a used copy of photoshop cs3?
Try JourneyEd.com. They have Photoshop for $300 with a student disount....it's a little better.





Yes you'll probably be able to resell your version of photoshop on ebay, but you can't expect to get too much better than $100. There's quite a big market for those kinda programs on ebay. However, please remember:


Adobe products only allow you to have one of their programs on 2 different computers....And a given serial number can only be registered under 1 name. Meaning, if you plan to resell, you can only have it on 1 computer, and you have to make it clear to ebayers that they can only use it on 1...Oh yeah, and you'll have to give them the serial number AND the activation code, and you'll have to be okay with activating it under YOUR name....don't worry, there's no classified info involved. Just your name.





Hope that helps.Is it possible to resell a used copy of photoshop cs3?
There are people who do this, so YES it is possible. Also, you might check out if there are any good deals on ebay, or even local for you in craigslist.com





But let me tell you, once you start using Photoshop, YOU WILL LOVE IT! It is so much fun, and it just lets your whole creativity flow and go crazy.





Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment