Monday, December 28, 2009

How would I be able to find the 漏 when using photoshop?

Thanks to all who answered my previous question for the Symbol 漏 as you can see I can now use it (Again Thank You To All) However I cannot copy %26amp; paste 漏 when using photoshop can anyone advise how I could find/use this symbol when in photoshop to use on a photograph?How would I be able to find the 漏 when using photoshop?
Select the Type Tool (the big T), and click on the image where you would like the symbol to appear and then hold down the Alt key and the numbers 0169 and let go the Alt key and you will have 漏





If you want to use any other special character just google Ascii chart and replace 0169 with the number for that symbol.How would I be able to find the 漏 when using photoshop?
I am not really good at PS cause usually I use it to edit photo. I think you need to select the area before you can copy and paste. Or you can duplicate the whole picture,

No comments:

Post a Comment