Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do you put a large and clear photo onto photoshop?

I have had photoshop for a little bit and I get a picture from google and then save it to my pictures. When I open it in photoshop, it is a really small photo and very blurry. When I true to enlarge it, it just gets blurrier and I am unable to make a perfect photo. Does anyone know where to get great photos that are clear and large? ThanksHow do you put a large and clear photo onto photoshop?
you have to download the full picture, not just the small thumbnails.How do you put a large and clear photo onto photoshop?
to get a good picture, you must make it large first from the internet before saving it to your computer..





you need a good resolution for a good picture quality,





look for at least 1024x768 picture dimension..





640x480 is fine, and above that size is already good for photo editing..





try searching at yahoo and google search engines.





also try deviantart.com





good luck and take care!
  • over the counter cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment