Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I turn a circle image into square in photoshop?

I have a cover art that is I guess the CD art, and it's a circle. I was wondering if there's any way to fix this with photoshop so that its in a square shape. Oh and I already tried the smudge tool and it looked sucky. Any help will be appreciated.How can I turn a circle image into square in photoshop?
I think the best way to do it is:





Filter%26gt;Liquify or


Image%26gt;liquify. depending on your version of PhotoShop





then just drag the edges into a square shape





: )How can I turn a circle image into square in photoshop?
Depends on the image. A combination of the crop and clone tools will probably do the trick though. First crop the image to roughly the right size and then use the clone tool to fill in the gaps at the corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment